Try some Zippy Recipes
Try some of our great recipe suggestions and impress your friends and family with your creative culinary skills.
We wont tell a soul!
Click below for recipes
- 1 cup coconut
• Heat the Zippy Pop on medium high heat for 1 minute
• Add coconut to Zippy, immediately start stirring and shaking coconut in pan.
• Continue to shake and stir until coconut is toasted to golden brown and fragrant
• Remove coconut to a bowl to cool and use in your favourite recipes
Directions to make Granola
• Add all dry ingredients to Zippy, put on lid, set heat to medium low and cook for 5 minutes while sauce is simmering. Keep the silicone port cover off to let steam out.
• When 5 minutes is over, add the sauce and crank until all is thoroughly combined.
• Continue cooking on medium low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. At least once every 2-3 minutes give it 4 or 5 cranks.
• Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper
• After 15 minutes pour granola onto the parchment paper spread out and let dry. Takes about an hour.
• When dry break apart and store in airtight container for up to 4 weeks
Almond Cherry Granola
Ingredients for Sauce
• ½ cup honey
• 1 cup peanut butter
• ½ cup coconut oil
• ¾ cup brown sugar
• 2 tbsp. maple syrup
• 4 cups old fashioned oatmeal
• 2 cups dried cherries
• 2 cups sliced almonds
• 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
• 1 cup coconut
Directions for Sauce
• Combine ingredients in sauce pan and heat till melted and fully combined
• Simmer, stirring occasionally until ready to incorporate into grans and seeds.
Buffalo Ranch Popcorn
• 2 tbsp. favorite hot sauce
• 2 tbsp. dried ranch mix
• 1 tsp. salt, or to your taste
• 3 tbsp. canola oil
• 1/3 cup popcorn
• Combine hot sauce, dried ranch mix and salt in a bowl
• Make Perfect Popcorn recipe
• Remove pot from stove
• Add seasoning mixture and stir until well incorporated
• Serve and enjoy!
Candy Bar Popcorn
• 1/3 cup popcorn
• 1/2 cup Canola Oil
• ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
• 1 Cup mini Chocolate Caramel Candies
• 1 Cup mini Peanut Butter Cups
• Make Perfect Popcorn Recipe
• Take Pot off stove
• Add Sea Salt and stir until well incorporated
• Add Mini Chocolate Caramel Candies stir until melted and well incorporated
• Add Mini Peanut Butter Cups and stir until well incorporated
• Pour into a bowl and add remaining peanut butter cups
Toasted Coconut Cashews
• 1 Cup Coconut
• 4 Cups Cashews
• 1 cup sugar
• ½ cup water
• 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• Heat the Zippy Pop on medium high heat for 1 to 2 minutes
• Add coconut to quickly toast, stirring and shaking CONSTANTLY for 2-3 minutes
• Remove coconut to a bowl and set aside
• Add cashews to the pan and roast on medium high stirring occasionally until fragrant
• Remove cashews to a bowl and set aside
• Put water, sugar and cream of tartar in the Zippy Pop and mix continuously. Cook until soft ball stage until 240F
• Remove from stove, add vanilla and stir
• Quickly add coconut and cashews and stir
• Pour out onto parchment covered cookie sheet to cool
• When cool break apart and serve.
Chili Lime Cilantro Popcorn
• Zest of One Lime
• 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro Chopped
• 1 tsp Sea Salt
• 1 Tablespoons Canola Oil
• 2 Tablespoons Chili Infused Olive Oil
• 1/3 cup Popcorn
• Make Perfect Popcorn Recipe using the canola oil and Chili Infused Olive Oil
• Add Lime Zest, cilantro and salt
• Stir until fully combined
Classic Chex Party Mix
- 2 cups Corn cereal
- 2 Cups Rice Cereal
- 2 Cups Wheat Cereal
- 1 Cup Mixed Nuts
- 1 Cup Bite Size Pretzels
- 1 Cup Garlic Flavor Bite Size Bagel Chips (or regular Bagel Chips broken into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Spray inside of Zippy Pop pot with non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat Zippy Pop on medium high for 1minute
- Add cereals & nuts through the flavor port, turn crank several times to heat through (be careful they do not scorch)
- Remove from heat
- Add butter, Worcestershire and spices and turn crank to mix thoroughly.
- Put back on burn for about 30 seconds turning crank continuously (do not let them scorch!)
- Remove from stove, pour into bowl and let cool to room temperature and ENJOY
- 1/3 cup popcorn
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Vanilla Melties
- 2 Tablespoons Colorful Candy Sprinkles
- 2 Tablespoons Fine Red Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Candies
- Make Perfect Popcorn Recipe
- Take Pot off stove
- Add Sea Salt and stir until well incorporated
- Add vanilla Melties and stir until well incorporated
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed
- Pour into a bowl and serve
Three Cheese Popcorn
- 1/4 cup of Kernels
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Pecorino
- Sea Salt
- Pop 2 cups of kernels in your zippy pop maker. Once popped, let the popcorn cool, then add in 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup grated pecorino.
- Once mixed, spread the mixture on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted (this should take less than 5 minutes).
- Season with your toppings of choice (we suggest sea salt or oregano)
- Add to a bowl and enjoy!
Everything Bagel Popcorn
- 1/4 Cup of Kernels
- 6 tblspns Butter
- 1 Tblsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp of Caraway Seeds
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp of Kosher Salt
- Pop 2 cups of kernels in your stovetop zippy pop maker. Add in 6 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds and 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds (you may add 1 tbsp of caraway seeds, this is optional).
- Add onion and garlic powder (to taste) and 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Mix and enjoy!